Long Barrel Copper Lugs
Price And Quantity
- 0.09 - 2.70 USD ($)
- Wire Connection, Power switches, Electric Appliances
- 1.8 - 3.9 Millimeter (mm)
- 9.25 - 129 Grams (g)
Long Barrel Copper Lugs are most commonly utilized for terminating electrical wires to respective equipments and ensures smooth current transfer. They are provided with protective coating over surface which ensures protection from electrical shocks and high voltages. These lugs are installed by crimping and have burr-free surface finish. They comprise a hole for securely bolting against machine. Long Barrel Copper Lugs are perfect to be used for transformers, motors, distribution boards, batteries, and generators. They also facilitate in connecting wires to automotive batteries in hassle-free manner. These copper lugs are available at highly competitive rates in bulk amounts for our respected clients.
- Provided copper lugs are used to connect cables for their excellent thermal conductivity level.
- Tin coated surface, cables or wires are soldered or crimped to attached to these lugs.
- Used in power distribution system and in electrical engineering arena.
- Copper has been vacuum annealed to enhance its ductility and thermal performance.
Long Barrel Copper Lugs Details:
- Application : Wire Connection, Power switches, Electric Appliances
- Product Type : Lug
- Weight : 9.25 - 129 Grams (g)
- Thickness : 1.8 - 3.9 Millimeter (mm)
- 2 - 4 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe
Plot No. 17/A, Anil Angadiya Street, 58-Udhyognagar Road, Jamnagar, Gujarat, 361004, India