- 0.03 - 0.1 USD ($)
- Wire Connection, Miniature switches, Electronic Products, Battery, Consumer Electronics
- 0.08 - 1.00 Grams (g)
Fork Terminal is a type of electrical connector which is used to attach electrical cables to equipments & machines. It is provided with thermoplastic insulation and has funnel entry. This terminal is quick & easy to install without any need for removing fasteners. The provided insulation prevents damage to wire in bending applications. It is completely reliable in nature and assures long service life. Durable Fork Terminal is applied with help of crimping technology and is provided with brazed seam which prevents splitting while installation. It is available at highly competitive rates in bulk amounts for our trusted clients.
- This tin plated accessory is used in electrical appliances like microwave oven, computer, washing machine and so on.
- Made of 304/316 grade stainless steel or brass.
- Protected against corrosion caused by saline water.
- Fine or coarse thread design, nickel white color.
- 2 - 4 Week
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
Plot No. 17/A, Anil Angadiya Street, 58-Udhyognagar Road, Jamnagar, Gujarat, 361004, India