Copper Reducing Link offered by us is known to be completely suitable for use with sector stranded conductors and are required for reducing joints & fly leads. It creates an impermeable barrier for various external factors including oil & water. This reducing link is hassle-free to install and assures completely reliable nature. Portable Copper Reducing Link can easily be crimped with help of appropriate tooling dies and are highly durable in nature. It is available in different dimensional configurations at highly competitive prices for our respected clients.
1) Developed from pure copper billet that has high conductivity level.
2) Equipped with inside center barrier, available in custom made design.
3) Diameter of this copper link depends on application type.
4) Inspection hole free design of this copper product prevents entrance of moisture inside crimped joints.
Copper Reducing Link Specifications:
- Thickness : 1.2 - 3.9 Millimeter (mm)
- Surface Treatment : Chrome Plated, Nickel Plated, Zinc Plated
- Material : Copper
- Weight : 3.5 - 95 Grams (g)
Plot No. 17/A, Anil Angadiya Street, 58-Udhyognagar Road, Jamnagar, Gujarat, 361004, India